ALOCANE® Maximum Strength 4% Lidocaine Emergency Room Burn Gel Burn Station Refill, 27 fl. oz.
Alocane Maximum Strength 4% Lidocaine Emergency Room Burn Gel Burn Station Refill, Commercial Grade, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Great for Restaurants and other heat related work environments
ALOCANE Emergency Burn Gel is a water-based formula with an efficient, proprietary transfer vehicle that quickly absorbs deep into the layers of skin. ALOCANE relieves pain by the use of 4% Lidocaine Hydrochloride. Four percent is the maximum percentage of Lidocaine Hydrochloride topical anesthetic allowed by the US FDA (United States Food & Drug Administration) for use in OTC (Over-The-Counter) products. Apply ALOCANE Emergency Burn Gel generously to the burned area. Repeat application of ALOCANE as often as necessary (no more than four times daily) to further extinguish pain and lessen the overall damage done.
- ALOCANE BURN GEL is a water based formula with an efficient proprietary transfer vehicle that quickly absorbs deep into the layers of skin. Soothing Aloe Gel and Vitamin E, assists the healing process
- WITH THE 4% LIDOCAINE, which is the maximum percentage of Lidocaine allowed by the US FDA for over the counter products, it relieves pain fast while soothes the skin and helps with fast itch relief
- PHYSICIANS AND PHARMACISTS RECOMMENDED to use on First Degree Burns and including: Flame, Sunburn, Kitchen Burns, Electricity burns, heat, light, Itches, Rashes, Bug Bites, Shingles and much more
- EASY TO APPLY generously to the burned area up to 4 times daily, Treat Any Burn even 1st degree burns, clear gel, immediate burn relief, little to no smell, Recommended for Children and Adults
- THE BRAZILIAN ALOE GEL has a cooling effect on the itchy hot skin and promotes healing while the Lidocaine decreases healing time while stopping the burning fast.
- RECOMMENDED for use in Restaurants and other Heat Related Work Environments, tattoo parlors, beauty salons, manufacturing, etc.