Alocane® Plus Topical Anesthetic, 48ct Foils
Alocane Plus can be used to treat a range of skin irritations including first Degree burns and sunburns, as well as minor cuts, scrapes, and ulcerations. Alocane Plus contains 4% Lidocaine, the highest levels allowed for over-the-counter use without a prescription, as well as antimicrobial benzalkonium chloride to help prevent infection.
Alocane Plus offers temporary relief from pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations and burns due to chemical burns, radiation dermatitis, shingles, insect bites/stings, poison ivy/oak, tattoos, waxing, and other topical pain.
Alocane Plus is alcohol, perfume, gluten free and paraben free. This single use, topical soothing gel is effective, non-greasy and non-staining.
- HIGH POTENCY: formulated using the maximum percentage of Lidocaine allowed for over-the-counter use to ease pain.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Fragrance free. Gluten Free. Vegan. No steroids, parabens, nut-oils.
- GENTLE: gentle on skin sensitive from treatment
- ANTIMICROBIAL: formulated using benzalkonium chloride to reduce microorganisms and help prevent infection
- SOOTHING: Contains Aloe Vera as well as Vitamin E